jueves, 3 de noviembre de 2016

My future job....


Resultado de imagen para abogadoWell the job I would like to have someday, maybe it is the same job I study today in the university, I mean everything related to what a lawyer do, and I can imagine how this job going to, I talking about in an office with my computer and many papers with all the cases I have to study and books with which I can effectively study the cases, so this sounds like an indoor job and boring of course but I would like actually an outdoors job, so maybe I will try in the future get out of my boring office for any kind of reason, I don’t know, for example try to go to the Ministerio Publico or Fiscalia Nacional if the case I study requires. Well obviously I would like a good salary with which maybe I will buy a car or a department or with the money I will take a vacation with my parents and sisters, I mean with my all family. But I would like when I graduated of university going to the judicial academy to be judge or magistrate because, for my opinion sounds more dynamic and much more interesting but specifically for me in a personal opinion the judge is how in the case or judgment take the final decision, and that decision have an impact very important in the case.  

1 comentario:

  1. It is true, our job sounds so boring haha but being a judge or magistrate it is probably one of the most important things to do.

    ResponderEliminar