jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2016

Postgraduate studies.....

Resultado de imagen para magisterWell, the postgraduate course I would like taking in the future or the postgraduate course that interest me, it is the mention in penal law because in this semester I have criminal law I and for me it is results very interesting and specially when I will take criminal law II and III the next semesters because in that courses I am going to study the murders, drug traffic and many others crimes sanctioned by law and that results a very interesting area to dedicated if you going to a lawyer. But another postgraduate course I would taking in the future maybe it is the introduction to international law of human rights because the international area, like the penal area, it is results interesting too especially in the topic of human rights as their protection in the international system and how some countries violate these rights. And obviously the principal reason I would take these courses it is because I would like a specialization for my career and will have a good jobs, and all of this in Chile but if the opportunity presents in the future, I would like to do it abroad because I like the idea to study in another country and travel. And finally if you have to ask me how you would like to study, well I would like to have regular classes so I don’t change very much.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario