jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2016

My favotite music.....

Resultado de imagen para twenty one pilotsIf you have to ask me for favorite kind of music, I have to answer you many kind of musical genders like for example, Pop, Hip-Hop, Rock, some kind of Electro Music, Cumbia and maybe some kind of Reggae, but the music I most liked it is that you can combine the Rock, Pop and even Hip-Hop, I mean some kind of “alternative music”, if you want to say so. And the reason I like this “especial” music maybe is because combined the different genders of music that I like, but even because the lyrics have more content, I mean the songs are literally beautiful poems and that, in my opinion, you cannot see in the Pop music for example. I started listen that music when I lived in Puerto Varas, especially in the morning when I had to go to school, and even today I keep listening Imagine Dragons with his famous  like: Radioactive, Demons and It's Time. But now a new band I like is Twenty One Pilots, the band's name come from when one of his members was studying All My Sons by Arthur Miller, a play about a man who must decide what is best for his family after causing the death of twenty-one pilots during World War II because he knowingly sent them faulty plane parts for the economic good of his business. And if you have to ask me if I would like to go a concert of those bands, I will say definitely yes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario