jueves, 27 de octubre de 2016

My summer plans.....

Resultado de imagen para playaWell, I still don’t have any plans for this summer but if you have to ask me now, I would have to say maybe I will pass with my family this summer and with a few friends too, especially with my friends of the university because I wasn’t close with my classmates from the school, and the things I will do with my friends are, for example, go to Bella for a drink, go to a discos or any party, the most of the things I will want to do with my friends are having a good time. 
Resultado de imagen para playaAnd the things I will do with my family are having a familiar vacations, going to places like the beach or visit my grandmother house or visit my uncles in Antofagasta because I was born in that city like my parents and sister so that kind of things I will do with them. But obviously the thing I going to do in this summer is definitely watch my favorite series like Mr. Robot or Orphan Black, and I would like to read my favorite books, like for example, Inferno or Angels and Demons, both of them of the same author. And finally if you have to ask me if I would like to work this summer, I will answer yes I would like, perhaps in a shop or something. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario