jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

My favorite book....

Dan Brown bookjacket cropped.jpgFirst I would like to star saying that my favorite author is Dan Brown. He is an American author of thriller fiction who is best known for the 2003 bestselling novel The Da Vinci Code. He was born in 1964 in New Hampshire and his last novel he wrote was Inferno in 2013, this novel is adapted into film in 2016. 
Resultado de imagen para dan brown infernoThis book, Inferno, is my favorite book and it is about a Harvard University professor Robert Langdon who wake up in a hospital in Florence, Italy with a head wound and no memory of the last few days, and with the help of Sienna Brooks, one of the doctors attending to him, he have to stop a biological threat with the only clue he have, a modified version of Botticelli's Map of Hell, which itself is based on Dante's Inferno. 
That is the plot and this is the last book I read actually and I definitely recommend it by the different topics covered in this book, for example, the famous book of Dante Alighieri, the different places in Florence that describes and the interesting topics of science. This is the kind of books I would like, the thriller and fiction books.     

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario