jueves, 20 de octubre de 2016

My favorite movie....

Resultado de imagen para interstellarMy favorite movie is Interstellar, a science fiction movie directed by Christopher Nolan, and it is my favorite movie because the film covers a family story, in specific, the relationship between a father, who will make everything for his children, and a daughter, who doesn’t want his father leave her. It covers topics of science fiction too, but I want to said that the science fiction in the movie is more science than fiction because the film talk about black holes, travel between galaxies, the possibility of colonize others planets, in general, theoretical science. And the movie covers a topic very important today, that is the global warming and how in the future that can affect us very badly. I saw this movie last year with my sister in the cinema but I saw her too a few days in Netflix. Well the last movie I saw, if I can remember, is Suicide Squad in internet, this movie to me is awesome, I like it very much but the kind of movie I really like to watch is the science fiction movies, in specific that kind of movie that talk about existential topic, a very good example is Matrix because question the reality and mixes with topics of artificial intelligence. And well that kind of movie I like to saw with interesting stories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario